- About ACT
- All Courses
- Teaching Placement
- Contact Apply
The online internships or the virtual internships or the remote internships help in building your resume a lot. The best part is while doing these ESL internships, you can easily endure your schooling or job-life at the same time. Gaining the real-world work experience and developing the cross-cultural as well as virtual communication skills are also necessary along with the academic credentials. Internships are a great option to complement your additional assurances and also give you the experience that you need to kick-start your ESL career.
These online internships or the virtual internships let you experience the moving world of work without leaving your home! Now, there are a number of globally accredited programs and organizations that offer virtual or online alternatives to traditional internships.
The structure of the application process is different from service providers to different organizations. Researching different online or virtual internship opportunities is the first step before making any decisions. Safeguarding the company and internship offers are legitimate is a crucial step of the application process.
Next, updating the international resume with a polished cover letter is another step when applying for an online or virtual internship. Nowadays, the internships have become very competitive as traditional internships, therefore, preparing yourself as a competitive candidate is a must! The service provider may ask for some additional documents which can be references or work samples, etc. While applying for a position in a second language, to provide proof of language proficiency is also essential.
1. Spanish and Public Health Strategies in Bolivia: This internship program will teach you about international community health. This includes the realism of health burdens, classifications, and pandemic management, learning how to include native healing practices with up-to-date medication in Bolivia. Check program: Child Family Health International – Virtual Global Health Experiential Education.
2. Practice International Law in Beijing: Want to explore the nature of international law? You will get the prospect to conduct research for active cases by including worldwide intellectual property laws, as a team member of a Beijing law firm. Check program: Remote International Internships with Absolute Internship.
3. Supportable Business in Fiji: This internship program will build your business skills. You’ll also gain actual knowledge of the problems faced by the South Pacific communities. If your idea shines, you might join the ranks of other Think Pacific intern alumni. Check program: Think Pacific – Virtual Internships Fiji.
4. Humanoid Rights in South Africa: With many live events and interactive lectures, this internship program will increase your knowledge of South African history and culture. You can also take the advantage of classes in the sXhosa language. Check program: Remote Internship in South Africa with VACorps.
5. Civil Engineering in Ireland: This internship program allows you to revolutionize for change with your STEM skills. Scholarships are obtainable with flexible start dates. The intern will work with employers who need your input to develop resolutions for their communities. Check program: Virtual Internships Abroad with Learn International.
Internships are crucial for students as well as recent graduates. The online or the virtual workplace has become a reality, making it a great time to gain professional work experience without leaving home! Your virtual or online internship might also push you to go overseas when traveling opens up. Just like the online TEFL courses, these programs are also focused on career enthusiasm with the development of key professional abilities.
ACT is a multiple award-winning teacher training institution, operating since 2007, offering an array of teacher training courses to meet the demands of aspiring teachers planning to enter the pre and primary teaching, TEFL, Corporate Training, Education Management, Special Education and Counselling domain.
ACT AND QUALITY EDUCATION
ASIAN COLLEGE OF TEACHERS
© 2023 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596